Now that we’re well into 2021 (and we have that first get-back-at-it-morning-after-the-holidays behind us), I wanted to reflect with a thank you for the creative opportunities presented in 2020.
The keyboard, brushes, and paints are some of the tools I get to use to create images for business and pleasure.
Here are a few creative highlights from 2020:
- Goldilocks used data tracking for improving efficiency and budgets; Collective Data blog
- ‘Gus’ learned to speak to share Life In Muscatine … his past and present secrets … with guests at The Merrill Hotel; Experience Life In Muscatine In-Room Business & Attractions Directory
- Digital Sherpas embarked on the journey to help small businesses navigate the complex, ever-evolving digital landscape. IndicaDigital webcontent
- Over a few glasses of scotch & rye at Renee’s place, ProfessionalHospitality.Consulting
introduced Every Need. Every Guest. Every Time.
- And, Beyond The Sunrise began to brighten Muscatine’s Alley #1.
It’s been quite a year, that 2020, now let’s go forward in to ’21 and beyond!
PS Give me a call 563-299-6855, or shoot me an email if you or anyone in your light needs a hand with a creative endeavor this year.